The study of Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) is growing in line with the awareness that individual behavior affects the performance of individuals, groups, and organizations. Positive behavior of human resources (HR), both as superiors and subordinates, will create a comfortable work environment and in turn improve individual and organizational performance. This study aims to examine and analyze the factors that can improve organizational citizenship behavior. This research was conducted at dr. Drajat Prawiranegara (RSUD Serang), in November 2021. The population in this study were non-medical civil servants specifically group III (three) at Serang Hospital, totaling 793 people. The number of samples calculated by the Slovin formula, amounted to 82 people. Sampling was done by random sampling method, namely the sample was drawn from the population group at random with the help of Microsoft Excel software. This quantitative research includes survey research, using statistical tests, and PLS software version 3.0. The results of this study indicate that the effectiveness of management and employee placement has a significant direct effect on the organizational citizenship behavior of civil servants at Dr. Hospital. Drajat Prawiranegara Serang Regency. The findings in this study indicate that the effectiveness of management and employee placement has a significant effect on organizational citizenship behavior
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Amirullah, dan Haris Budiyono. (2014). Pengantar Manajemen. Edisi kedua. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
- Artur Cholinski. (2012). The Effectiveness of Product Placement and Employee Placement: A Field Quasi-Experiment. International Journal of Marketing Studies, September 10, 2012, Vol. 4, No. 5, pp. 14-29.
- Haryadi, D. (2022). Meningkatkan Employe Performance Dengan Extrinsic Motivation Dan Interpersonal Trust Melalui Organizational Commitment. ECo-Buss, 4(3), 660–675.
- Haryadi, D., Prahiawan, W., Nupus, H., & Wahyudi. (2021). Transformational Leadership, Training, dan Employe Performance Mediasi Organizational Citizenship Behavior dan Job Satisfaction. Ultima Manajemen Journal, 13(2), 304–323.
- Haryadi, D., Setiawati, E. T., Barat, S. T. A., Setiadi, M. T., & Juhandi. (2022). Improving Employee Performance With Transformational Leadership Through Intrinsic Motivation. Tianjin Daxue Xuebao (Ziran Kexue Yu Gongcheng Jishu Ban)/ Journal of Tianjin University Science and Technology, 55(03), 361–371. https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/XMRV7
- Haryadi, D., Setiawati, E. T., & Juhandi. (2022). The Role Of Organizational Culture On Improving Employee Performance Through Work Discipline. Jurnal Mantik, 6(1), 686–698.
- Organ, Denis W., Philip M. Podsakoff, dan Scott B. MacKenzie. (2015). Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Its Nature, Antecedents, And Consequences. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Organ, D.W. (2015). Psycological Management of Individual Performance, Ed. Sabine Sonnetag. West Sussex: John Wiley and Son, Ltd.
- __________. (2015). Personality and Organizations, Ed. Benjamin Schneider dan D. Brent Smith. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers.
- Greenberg, Jerald dan Robert A. Baron. (2010). Behavior in Organizations. New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc.
- Hall, J., Johnson, S., Wysocki, A., dan Kepner, K. (2015). Transformational Leadership: The transformation of Managers and Associates. University of Florida, Florida.
- Rahmatullah, A., Ramdansyah, A. D., Kambara, R., & Haryadi, D. (2022). Improving Organizational Performance With Organizational Culture And Transformational Leadership Through Intervening Organizational Commitment Variables. Dinasti International Journal Of Digital Business Management, 3(2), 161–176.
- Sugiarto Sargo, Soewarto Hardhienata, dan Bibin Rubini. (2015). The Effect of Transformational Leadership, Personality and Group Decision Making to Organizational Citizenship Behavior. International Journal of Managerial Studies and Research (IJMSR), Vol. 3, No. 9, September, 2015, h. 177-184.
- Stuart-Kotze, Robin. (2006). Performance. Harlow: Pearson Education Limited.
- Tania, T., Haryadi, D., Mirza, W. W., & Khairusy, A. (2021). Open Access Improving Employe Performance with Structural Empowerment and Transformational Leadership Through Job Satisfaction , Organizational Citizenship Behavior And Interpersonal Trust ( Study at PT . BPRS Cilegon Mandiri ). American Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Research (AJHSSR), 5(11), 91–102.
- Teresia Kavoo-Linge, dan James K. Kiruri. (2013). The Effect of Placement Practices on Employee Performance in Small Service Firms in the Information Technology Sector in Kenya. International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 4, No. 15, November, 2013, h. 213-219.
- Vecchio, Robert P. (1995). Organizational Behavior. Orlando: The Dryden Press.
- Wibowo. (2014). Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Press.